Wednesday, May 27, 2009

School, RAAAAAAAAARGH!

Another entry, cool story bro.

School's starting in 4 days, And in 4 days, I have to wake up in like 4. In 4 days, I'm going to a new school, I know no one. It's so sad :(

Anyway, I'm moving on to a new environment, It would take me a long time to adjust, even though I think I can't handle it, which I already do, I think I can still do it.

Now that my BAWWWWing's over, I'm now going to BAWWWW over the end of summer.

GAAAH. Summer is over, I didn't get to make the most of it, I never actually enjoyed much of it. :( Oh I wish the DepEd would suspend school for a month because of swine fllu... D:

Over this summer, I've done minimal things, Only place I hung out on is in Manila bay, nothing else. Well it's a nice place, the shows are nice and entertaining, being beside the breeze if amazing, it's cold. And I feel refreshed.

Here's a story, my cousin, sister and I were buying coffee on Gloria Jean's, and the clerk asked us our names, I stuck with my own, When the clerk asked my sister's name, I just shouted out, "PEDRO". the clerk was like, "WHAT?" then my sister went, "It's HENRI!" Of course, not using her real name. I'm not talking about my cousin, he's boring. I ordered a small chocolate milkshake, which I can barely finish, somehow I got high drinking that. Good times... :D

Anyway, my sister and my cousin finished their coffee, and I didn't even finish my milkshake, We went outside, the show just started. We brought our dog along, she was happy to be there and was smiling at us when we came back (Except for my cousin, my dog's afraid of him Q__Q).

The show was fun, but we had nothing to do but watch. My cousin was playing with his DS, and my sis was playing with her PSP. and I was left to play with my dog, which happily obliged to dance along to the songs.

After the show was over, we stood up (After 4 hours of sitting Q_Q), said thank you to the performers, and left.

I wish summer break would last forever, but alas, it doesn't. Oh school sucks D:

No comments:

Post a Comment